Grace Regulatory Consultants!
With 12 years of experience in both the public and private sectors, Grace Regulatory Consultants brings a unique perspective to your compliance challenges.
- A former TTB Investigator with special expertise in premises qualification, fruit and flavored wines, and cider issues.
- A former Regulatory Manager for a leading brewery/cider plant.
- Conversant in both Federal alcohol regulations and most state statutes.
- Adept at interpreting and applying the Small Domestic Wine Producer Tax Credit.
- Broadly experienced in preparing and submitting applications for label and formula approval.
- Preparation of all original applications to qualify a winery/cidery/meadery, or a brewery.
- Changes after qualification, such as location, ownership, or control.
- All applications to establish an alternating proprietorship or alternating premises.
- Applications for label and formula approval.
- Record keeping systems customized to your unique operations.
- Assistance in preparing for an upcoming TTB audit or investigation, including “test-run” pre-audits.
- Advice on Federal and state laws applicable to your product, including interstate shipment issues and multi-state licensing.
I know what regulators look for, what the industry needs, and how to translate between the two. Let me help you thrive in the highly regulated alcohol business.